Ios 12 public beta release should you update?

Ios 12 public beta release should you update?

Ios 12 public beta released

Hey guys, I am Hiren Patel, so it happens, Apple Simply released IOS 12 public beta 1.
It Is actually the Equal of Ios 12 Programmer beta 2 same Build number same Fixes and changes and same bugs which are Carried over in public beta Ios 12.
So let us talk about what is inside in Ios 12 Public beta release.
  • More Power To You.

The lock screen apple said 70% faster access to the camera, yeah it's pretty speedy.
I'm definitely feeling a speed improvement here.
They claimed us to give 50% faster keyboard display and yes it is fast I really feel that when I was typing.
They also improved app launch in a heavy workload. They improve it 2X faster.
  • Facetime:


I like video calls instead of a voice call, To communicate with my friends I always use Facetime.
But in Ios 11 we can't make a group video call. so for that, we use Facebook video call feature.
Thanks to Ios 12 that provide us to this group video call feature.
Now we can make facetime call with up to 32 people at once.
  • Memoji:


Create an animoji just for yourself.
A new type of customizable Animoji is in iPhone X.  Now you can easily create a Memoji to match your personality and mood. You can make as many alter egos as you want to use in Messages and FaceTime.

Animoji:


4 New animoji Available in Ios 12.
Pick from new Animoji -- koala, tiger, ghost, or T. rex -- to inject some fun to your following Text thread or FaceTime on iPhone X. Proceed and wink or perhaps stick your tongue out, since Animojis are even more expressive than ever before.

Screen Time:

Ios 12 Public beta
Before Ios 12 they are announced parental control in 2008
Now In Ios 12 Apple offering detail information and report to help user better understand and control the time they spend with Applications and website.
In Ios 11 when you have to clear recently open apps, you have to hold and swipe up to clear them.
But in Ios 12 you don't have to hold, just swipe up the Apps you want to clear.
(This feature Suitable in iPhone X)

  • Augmented Reality



I really love this feature. I would love to play AR games.
Ios 12 gives measure App, This App can measure object size with using augmented reality.
before releasing Ios 12 this App was paid in AppStore but now this App is free to use. Thanks, Apple.

How To Install Ios 12 Public beta

If you are using iPhone then click on the link given below and install Ios 12 beta version.
But before you install Ios 12 Beta version let me remind you that this is a prerelease version of Ios 12,
So it may be Glitchy, it may have Bugs.

Credit: <a href="https://pricepacific.com">pricepacific.com</a>

Comments